1. Locate the vent holes on the top of cartridge. Use a drill to make/enlarge a refill hole.
2. Attach needle to syringe and load syringe with ink.
3. SLOWLY inject the ink into the cartridge. Stop if the ink begins to well up from the fill hole. DO NOT OVERFILL.
4. Clean off the cartridge. Re-insert the plugs.
5. Reinstall in printer and run one or two cleaning cycles until the cartridge begins to print correctly. Do not exceed three cleaning cycles.
PLEASE NOTE: Should the cartridge print in streaks, first refill the cartridge, then start a cleaning cycle with your printer software. If the problem remains, fill a bowl with ½ inch of warm water (max temperature 90F) and soak the cartridge in it for 1 to 2 hours. Use an empty syringe without needle to pressure air from above into the openings. By doing so produce a high pressure within the ink chambers, and press the air bubbles out of the nozzle chamber.