1. Locate the refill holes on the top of cartridge. Use a small drill to drill through and remove the plug.
2. Attach needle to syringe and load syringe with ink.
3. SLOWLY inject the ink into the cartridge. Stop if the ink begins to well up from the fill hole. DO NOT OVERFILL.
4. Clean off top of cartridge. Use adhesive tape or hot glue gun to seal the hole.
5. Reinstall in printer and run one or two cleaning cycles until the cartridge begins to print correctly. Do not exceed three cleaning cycles.