1. Put the cartridge on used newspaper or over sink. For BCI-21, 24 ONLY: use a knife to remove the cartridge cap.
2. Attach needle to syringe and load syringe with 2 ml ink (3 ml for black).
3. Drip ink onto the felt pad in the outlet port. The felt pad will quickly absorb the ink unless the chamber is full. Dab a paper towel onto the felt to soak up excessive ink.
4. Repeat steps until all colors have been filled.
7. Clean off the cartridge. Reinstall in printer and run one or two cleaning cycles until the cartridge begins to print correctly. Do not exceed three cleaning cycles.