1. Locate the three vent holes on the longest side of the cartridge at the opposite end from the print head. These cartridges have a plug on the side of the cartridge that can be removed with a small hand drill.
2. Attach needle to syringe and load syringe with ink (5 ml for color ink, 20 ml for black). Use the small drill to take out three plugs in the hole.
3. Use a tooth pick to poke inside hole, verify the color sequence. Insert needle into correct cartridge ink hole.
4. SLOWLY inject the ink into the cartridge. Stop if the ink begins to well up from the fill hole. DO NOT OVERFILL.
5. Clean off top of cartridge. Use adhesive tape or hot glue fun to seal the refill hole
6. Repeat steps until all colors have been filled.
7. Clean off the cartridge. Re-insert the plugs.
Reinstall in printer and run one or two cleaning cycles until the cartridge begins to print correctly. Do not exceed three cleaning cycles.
PLEASE NOTE: Please refill the cartridge as soon as you see faded colors. Should the cartridge print in streaks, first refill the cartridge, then start a cleaning cycle with your printer software. If the problem remains, fill a bowl with ½ inch of warm water (max temperature 90F) and soak the cartridge in it for 1 to 2 hours. Use an empty syringe without needle to pressure air from above into the openings. By doing so produce a high pressure within the ink chambers, and press the air bubbles out of the nozzle chamber.