- Place the cartridge on a flat surface, with the bottom facing up. Identify the ink exit hole and pressure release button.
- Fill the syringe 1/3 of way, without needle. Push the tip of the syringe into the ink exit hole. Adjust the position of the syringe until air flows into the syringe easily.
- Pull back the syringe to create a vacuum inside, and air will flow from cartridge into the syringe. Then release the syringe and ink will flow into the cartridge to compensate the lost air.
- Do not press the pressure release button during refill.
- Repeat the process until the cartridge is full.
- Install the cartridge into the printer. Run one or two cleaning cycles.