This manual is for refilling OEM (original Brother) cartridges. For refilling BCH refillable cartridges, follow this link: Article 206736586
If your cartridge has a chip, the printer will not recognize the refilled cartridge. You will need either replace the chip with an ARC chip or use a refillable cartridge with ARC installed.
A video of the refill process can be seen here: https://www.bchtechnologies.com/blog/how-to-refill-brother-oem-lc-61-65-71-75-79-101-103-105-cartridges
1. Place the cartridge on a paper towel or somewhere can tolerate a spill. Wear gloves, eye protection, and old clothes.
2. Optional: Remove the front cover by pushing in the small tabs that hold it in place. To do this, you will need a small flat head screwdriver.
3. Find the Ink nozzle. Fill the syringe with ink. Place the syringe into the ink nozzle just as shown in the image below.
4. Find the air vent. Press down the air vent. If you did not remove the front cover, use a pencil or something similar.
5. Inject ink slowly. If ink starts leaking, stop.
6. Remove the syringe. Put the front cover back on and your cartridge is now ready for use.
could not release bottom. you need better diagrams. for get. i'll just buy new oems