Frequently Asked Questions
- How to turn off Chip info for HP 6520
- How to clean HP OfficeJet 8100 Printhead - Using Printer's Built-in Function
- How to turn off "Chip Info" for newer HP printer models
- How to solve: Ink System Failure. There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off, then on. If problem persists, contact HP.
- How Can I Reset HP Cartridge 564, 920 Ink Level to Full?
- How to turn off "Chip Info" for printers without LCD panel?
Tips and Solutions
- General Refill Guidlines
- How to change chips or re-arrange color sequence for Epson's CIS
- How to fix Epson printer not recognize refillable or CIS cartridges
- How to Prime CIS Tanks
- How to re-arrange the color sequence for Epson CIS -
- Solved: Black/Color Print Head Clogged, Not Printing.